Tuesday 8 September 2015

Fashion india wedding



Where to even begin talking about this amazing event? The two things every filmmaker wants were present in full force: beautiful bright eye candy and a loving, expressive bride and groom. Being that it was a Hindu wedding, there was plenty of sparkle and color with all the lovely jewelry, bright saris, lush flowers, and rich draping, plus all the ceremonial items such as flowers and leaves, rice, fire, vermilion powder, coconuts, and more. Not only was everything beautiful to look at, but it smelled good, and the music was interesting, and there were smiles and laughter in abundance. Truly a feast for all senses!
This is what I experience most days when I surf the web/open my email/ go shopping/attend a wedding. There is just too much going on everywhere! At least too much for me to handle. It doesn’t help that I am really bad at filtering out the excess stuff. When there is too much stimuli , you will probably find me sitting in a corner- eyes shut,ears covered ,gently rocking myself back in to some state of normalcy. Don’t believe me? Come shopping with me. You will know then.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment